Pages



Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lovely Leighton

On Monday my all time favorite show Gossip Girl came back from its hiatus and I thought I couldn't be more excited. I was wrong to make my week even sweeter in my mailbox this months Glamour had my favorite character from the show Blair ( Leighton Meester ) gracing the cover. I fell in love with Leighton while watching her interview on Ellen .Her unconventional background and her ability not to take herself too seriously won me over in the matter of 5 minutes not to mention her guts to take fashion risks alone makes her a shiny star in my book. When her album came out I was very skeptical to say the least, why mess with a good thing I thought, however the song and video ( posted below ) was pleasantly catchy and the costuming is absolutely AMAZING!!! I watch this video probably once a week Robin Thicke is so cool in it! Enjoy! (Photo credits JustJared)














No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017