Pages



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

" Im going to the Jersey Shore B*tch"- Snookie

Soooo those of you who don't know may be surpised by this but I frequent the " Jersey Shore " during the summer. My husbands family own a house in a town called Avalon and I will assure you that it is nothing like the debauchery that you saw on MTV, thought is is fun and FULL of drama just add buckets more class and less hot tub action. To us kids in Philly Memorial Day is the highly anticipated tipping off point of summer so much so we begin talking about it in Febuary when snow is still being shoveled off our cars. By the time it comes everyone knows exactly what they are doing for the weekend and what cocktails they will be drinking. I am now a married woman so most of my time will be spent at the beach with close girlfriends but who can resist going to a bar where half of the people in it you know!! Needless to say I am SO EXCITED, and I deserve it did you know Philly got 4 blizzards this winter..yea i said it 4. Below are thing you can't forget to pack before going to " the Jersey shore bitch" Snookies quote not mine = )Memorial Day
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017