Pages



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pool Envy...


So long and short its hot here in Philly, today while I was driving the temperature in my car read 104 degrees I could feel myself slowly melting while waiting at the stop light that seemed to be taking an eternity. This is my first full summer in my house and not in an apartment complex with a pool as an amenity. While I was in Florida for college there were pools on every corner and while I was home for the summer in Charlotte with my family there was a swimming pool at my house, soo this summer, especially with this extreme heat, feels torturous without a pool to dip into. To torture myself even further while sitting at my desk I decided to browse through Elle's beautiful feature of celebrity pools..and then I broke into tears or was that just sweat???











No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017