Pages



Monday, July 26, 2010

Be Kind To Yourself...

The temperature here in Philadelphia has FINALLY dropped. We have been in heat wave after heat wave for a couple of weeks. BUT today you can actually walk outside without instantly sweating. I have been trying to make a conscious effort bring more organic fruits, vegetables and meats into my house so today since the weather is so nice I am going to make a trip over to New Jersey to one of the Farmers Markets and OK I may stop by the Nordstroms that I will just happen to pass on the way..Im hoping to find some good fruits vegetables and fingers crossed some pretty flowers oh and maybe a steals at Nordies too!!









{ Images via Mary Ruffles and Unknown }

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017