Pages



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Flash Back : Engagement Session


Last summer around this time before our wedding me and my Husband had our awesome photographer Emily Wren take some Engagement pictures of us at the Wildwood Boardwalk. I loved the idea of the bright colors all the games, and the cheesy spray paint shirts in my opinion thats what engagement sessions are about THE CHEESIER THE BETTER!!? Well my Husband caught a lot of flack about these engagement pictures from his friends needless to say he is very picky about which ones I use around the house. I still stand by my decision that being when we are older and look back at these we will smile and remember how much fun we had!!





















No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017