Pages



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Slowly Melting...

So over here in Philly it was like 105 degrees today and instead of continuing to fight it I am just letting myself slowly melt. I had a great 4th of July I got to reunite with my friend Alli who I had the pleasure of meeting a couple years back through my Husband. We had some great laughs and shoved our faces with tons of terrible food ( pizza, hamburgers, enticing carrot cake at 3 in the morning ) and any random beer that we could get our grubby hands on, by the end of the weekend we both promised to never mention the word " stella artois " again. All in all it was great, life isn't perfect, it never will be but its pretty damn good...hope yours is too !










No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017