Pages



Monday, March 21, 2011

{ Random Monday Thoughts }

Random Rainy Monday Thoughts { read- I've been in the house too long }

- I watched Micheal Jackson this is it movie today, and I still can not believe that he is dead.

- He appears to be wearing a size zero zero women's pants in the movie

-I've been loving Rita's Waterice, it makes my baby kick like crazy which makes me wonder how much sugar they pack into it.

- Its FINALLY spring, thought it is rainy and ugly here today..

- How beautiful would it be to get married in a castle like the one below, I am huge fan of weddings in unique venues, not in love with hotel venues { the carpets in the ballrooms always throw me off } as a result it took me an ETERNITY to pick my wedding location { because of carpet neurotic much} but if someone to could find a place that looks like this castle..dream..

- IF the castle below ballroom has carpet in it..it would be instantly off the list..

-I have been trying to get used to reading books on my ipad but it is just not the same, I LOVE the smell of a books..

- my new found reality obsession is Melissa and Joan Rivers show, Joan Rivers makes me laugh and scares me at the same time..an interesting combination.

- I have been on the search for a perfect black flat for a couple of weeks now..harder than it looks..













2 comments :

  1. You and Jason should discuss your fondness for MJ... He has the movie and book displayed in his apartment. I am not certain if either can or should be considered artwork, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, this one had me laugh out loud. (and, why didn't shay tell me about your blog???) anywho, here are my faves:

    "He appears to be wearing a size zero zero women's pants in the movie." hahahahahaha!

    "I have been trying to get used to reading books on my ipad but it is just not the same, I LOVE the smell of a books." meeee tooooooo! i've stopped trying; i just love books!

    "Joan Rivers makes me laugh and scares me at the same time..an interesting combination." hahaha! so true!

    you got me cracking up over here, jen....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017