Pages



Monday, April 25, 2011

Busy Weekend.

We had quite a busy weekend here at the Rogers household!! The Scott side of the family came into town to meet the baby, celebrate my Fathers 60th Birthday and my little buggaboo's first Easter. It was so lovely to get to see my paternal Grandparents from Chicago meet Kael. We had a nice lunch at a restaurant in my neighborhood called Bar Ferdinand and then on Easter Sunday we went to a nice Brunch at Nineteen at the Bellevue down in center city it was such a nice weekend filled with lots of laughs, a couple of cocktails { a major bonus for me } and yummy food and most importantly love. Here are some pictures from the weekend, { I didnt get any from my Dads lunch because I spent the entire time watching people hold my new baby and begging them to sanitize their hands } and a couple of randoms also at the bottom is a video of Kael from today FINALLY enjoying his swing..he wasn't a big fan a first..but seems now to be getting the hang of it..


























No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017