Pages



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

{ My Get Right Workout Plan }

Ok so it is officially time to get back into shape, I have lost most of my baby weight I put on, now I just need to tone it up...big time. I go on a family vacation in mid August so that means I will have to be in a swim suit and I refuse to wear a one piece and I also refuse to feel uncomfortable covering up for the entire week. So today is day 1 of the get right work out plan. My girlfriend introduced me to this really cool App on my IPAD called My fitness Pal that tracks what I am eating daily, how much I am working out and so on. Tomorrow I will start training for my first 1/2 marathon which is in October { which seems very very close }. I am a little nervous I am biting off more than I can chew with this 1/2 marathon but I promised myself I would do it so I am doing it.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017