Pages



Friday, May 27, 2011

{ What a Difference a Year Makes }

Its memorial day weekend!! The unofficial start of summer is finally here! Summer is my FAVORITE time of the year. I kind of feel like myself again when summer rolls around after spending 5 years in Florida I grew very accustomed to the warm weather all year long. Moving back to Philadelphia was quite an adjustment. Luckily it looks like my Husbands job will take us back down south sooner than later which makes me very happy. So this weekend { Our first memorial day as a family of three } we will be spending most of it home in the city, though Saturday we are going to go down to the Jersey Shore to my Husbands families shore house for the day, Sunday we will be back in the city and hit up the sales at the Philadelphia Outlets. Lassttt Memorial day weekend had a little bit of a different vibe which included bar hopping, wayyyy too many Hoegaardens and a hangover that lingered all the way till about Wednesday..what a difference a year can make ; )

- Pictures below are from Mothers Day, Kael playing under his new Activity Gym and just some random ones..












No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017