Pages



Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Recap with Instagram

Its Monday..again..so fast blah! Why do the weekends feel like they FLY by and the weeks inch along so slow. This weekend our little boogie Kael was still recovering from his cold so we just hung around the house a lot..ok and I have a confession to make my son is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba { Click the link to watch the ridiculousness that I am faced with pretty much daily } Im not OK with it at all but it makes him so happy so since he was sick I let him watch it once a day..ok one day I let him watch it twice in a day but he LOVES it, I feel Mommy guilt the entire time he is watching..
We also took lots of naps
And lots of steamy baths to clear up our congestion..
Kael turned 1o months old so we got him this awesome little guitar from Target
And we went for a couple of sunny walks Kael finally got to wear his snazzy camo Uggs that I bought him before he was even born! If you are looking to buy a pair just a little warning the infant Uggs run pretty big
Speaking of snazzy shoes I went to the gym and wore my new sneaks for the first time that I got for Christmas I am not normally a black sneaker person but these spoke to me and I love them..


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017