Pages



Monday, May 7, 2012

The Glow

Im Back after an AMAZING weekend, celebrating my best friend Heather and her now HUSBAND Mike I will share pictures with you guys tomorrow, I want to take a second and pick my favorite ones to share. I will say today that she was a STUNNING bride and the weather and venue could not have been more pretty. I feel so proud of myself for leaving Kael for the first time and actually having FUN instead of dwelling on missing him the whole time, its a little personal milestone for me. Have you guys ever visited the website The Glow? Its a website devoted to celebrating working Mothers { celebrity Mothers and you all know I am closet celebrity junkie} and their children. It gives you a brief glimpse into their home and their favorite things { toys, clothes, recipes ect }  I stumbled upon it a couple of months back and it just gets better and better here here are some of my favorite images from the website. I sorta feel like I  have a glow today being back with my son feels amazing.









1 comment :

  1. Aww, I love weddings! It sounds like you had a beautiful weekend!!! I'll have to check out that website. I love all the photo's you shared. I think I'll love it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017