Pages



Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Phone Dump

Oh Monday you are a tricky one. This Monday is particularly tricky because Husband Jay has a busy work week and I know I wont get much help with the kids. I am trying to start it mentally positive and  prepared by thinking of activities to keep us busy. If you follow along on my Instagram you know that this weekend we did a whole lot of relaxing. My Stepmom and Little brother came to town and on Saturday we went to my sisters school Fall Festival. She is a 3rd grade teacher at a school in Georgetown. On Saturday night me and Husband J left the kids with my Stepmom and went luggage shopping { hot date night I know } then got a bite to eat. Sunday we relaxed all day which we all needed after a bunch of busy weekends. 


Kael and Pippa are starting to play so nicely together at the park.. it is so fun to watch 


Yesterday I spent a good part of the evening vegging in my bed { so so rare } reading What Alice Forgot. It is a page turner and I already can't wait for the kids to take their naps today so I can get back into it.

Kael made a buddy at the petting farm.


This was our attempt at getting a picture of all the kids together haha



We went to a place called Jetties near my sister school, the food was delicious and had great little picnic tables out front which was much easier with the kids




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017