Little did I know that 2017 was going to start out by throwing me curve ball after curve ball. First with some stuff with my beautiful nephew then with the loss of a family friend. Finally it seems the storm is settling and I am now feeling emotionally ready to invest this time in myself. SO with that being said it seems that the stars are lining up because one of my old childhood friends who is a personal trainer ( @bodybybriana on instagram if you want to follow her ) messaged me asking if I would like for her to set me up with a workout plan. ummmm YESSS. So I am really going to go all out with this and post my before picture to track my progress. I was going to post my weight but then at the end of the day that doesn't really matter my goal is to feel my best not weight my least. Also I will post some of her workouts if you guys are interested in doing them with me. I will update you in a month and let you know my progress. Fingers crossed I will be Beach ready! Remember to follow @bodybybriana on instagram for daily workout inspo.
Todays Leg Workout by @bodybybriana
1. Start with a warmup such as
- Stairs 10x
- Frog Jumps up and back in Hallway
-3 sprints outside
-10 minute jog
1. Single leg step up with a kick back - two dumbbells 8-10 pounds and a sturdy chair/bench/ottonman Do 15 reps each leg
2.Split lunge jumps, no weight 20 reps
3. Plank with single leg raise. The leg raise is more of a pulse, 30 seconds each leg
Circuit 2 :
1. Single leg Lunge off bench, use 8-10 pound dumbbell 12-15 reps per leg. Squeeze butt at the top
2. Over the bench tap backs - Hold one 10lb dumbbell under your chin. 15 reps then repeat with other leg
3. " Frog Booty Raise" . ( on floor or hips hanging off ottoman )
1. Plie squat wwith 25lb dumbbell ( 15-20 reps )
2. Standing Side leg raises against weight 15 reps each leg
3 Single leg booty lift. Lay on your back ( on the ground ) one heel on the bench, the other leg straight up in the air and lift butt off the ground 20 reps each leg.
You guys Im not asking for much..just you know to KILL IT like Kourtney Kardashian hahaha JK. I will check back with you guys next week to give you an arm workout and let you know how sore I am. Hope you have a great Wednesday!!