Pages



Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Perfect Time for a little Tea!


Whatever happened to a good old fashioned tea party?! I saw these images and started thinking about how much fun it would be to have all my girlfriend over on a Sunday afternoon everyone in cocktail attire and have really great tea and sweets!! Also I tried to register for a tea set for my wedding and would you know that NO ONE carries them anymore! Maybe Im just getting old and my hangovers are getting worse but this seems like a really fun time to!!! Lets bring the tea party back!



1 comment :

  1. waaaaaiiit a minute! now it's becoming more clear! that bridal shower has been in the works (at least in your mind) for the last freakin two years! hahaha! love this, and love tea parties!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017