Pages



Saturday, April 11, 2009

April Showers brings May Flowers

                               Rainbows always give me hope, they are so beautiful and special





                                                            Rain can be very Romantic!


It has been so rainy lately! I know I know April showers bring May flowers, but I am really looking forward to the May flowers at this point. My life has been super hectic, but so fun! Today I did a little more house hunting ( in the rain ) and discovered the trendy area of Northern Liberties! There are so many cool areas in Philadelphia, I am really growing to love it so much! Sorry my time between blogging is so long, but Ive been running around like a little chicken! Yesterday, I started my internship with Vintage Connection (www.shopvintageconnection.com ) I loved it and the owner Heather is someone I can learn a ton from! I have already learned a lot and yesterday was just my first day! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I posted a couple of pictures to show you have much fun the rain can really be!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017