Pages



Thursday, November 5, 2009

Too Quick to Judge!!





I have always really really loved Rihannafor her upbeat music and her trend setting ways! When the incident with Chris Brown happened I was really disappointed in her lifestyle choice. I was even more disappointed when it looked like she was going to take him back into her life. It infuriated me when Chris Brown went on Larry King and attempted to defend his actions! I had all but given up on them both!! I was too quick to judge,today she spoke with Diane Sawyer for the first time about the ordeal and what she said was really really respectable. The entire interview will be played on 20/20 tomorrow! Its nice to see her coming out and trying to be a good role model for youngs girls and it looks like Chris will be seeing a lot of her shhhhh finger after this interview!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017