Pages



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Price of Beauty

Last night was the premiere of Jessica Simpsons new show the Price of Beauty. If you know me a little bit you know I LOVED the newlyweds series and still am in slight mourning about the fact that her and that douche lord Nick Lachey split up. Needless to say I was very excited to hear that she was coming back with a new reality show and this time with a worthy man, Ken Paves. I would be lying if I said i didn't have a teeny crush on this man. Yes I know he is gay, that makes it even better. I am so intrigued by him and Jessica's relationship, I want a GH ( Gay Husband ) just like him!! Anyways the show turned out to be really really good, my Husband even let out a few laughs, and sends a great message if you didn't catch you should watch it next Monday!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017