Pages



Thursday, April 29, 2010

Declutter


I have recently been trying very hard to de clutter my life, donating clothing I no longer wear, watching less television and reading more books, making more meals and less trips to the take out place down the street, I even did the UNTHINKABLE I took myself off Facebook for a little while its time for me to worry more about what me and my family are doing and less about where my 1,000 plus " friends" are going for the evening. Im not sure how long this will all last but for now I am really enjoying it! I'm a girl that LOVES color and frankly my Husband wouldn't allow me to have an all white living room but there is something so peaceful and clutter free about all these images below













No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017