Pages



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Cleaning Bug

It is raining buckets here in Philly and while other people are catching the always present winter cold have officially caught the de clutter bug, though a very productive bug to catch it can be dangerous. My poor Husband doesn't know what has happened to me. I am normally a very relaxed person about extra things laying around the house and now if it isn't being used it will find itself outside on the curb on trash night. I have realized I have kept so much unnecessary stuff from college and it is time for it to go. With lots of guest coming our way in the next couple of months I am thinking about giving our guest room a eye lift but on a serious budget...I picture it looking like some of these beautiful rooms below...







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017