Pages



Friday, January 21, 2011

{ Happy Friday }

Ok so I totally ate my words on Sunday night after posting about how much I love Michelle Williams she took a total nose dive and wore the ugliest dress possible to the golden globes. Our relationship status is currently "complicated" we shall see if she if she gets her act together for the rest of award season. I did however get inspired by all the green on the red carpet such a pretty unexpected color! Monday when I waddled to get a pedicure I saw an Essie polish that reminded me of the emerald green of the dresses and decided to go for it what's the difference I can't see my toes anyways... My Husband actually noticed my nail polish color , I got a " cool color " out of him that is pretty big considering he never notices my polish..Im considering it my own Golden Globe green moment..





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017