Pages



Sunday, January 30, 2011

{ Weekend Getaway }


End of the weekend is here again so quickly..My Husband and I had a little weekend getaway and traveled down to DC to spend the weekend with my sister and her Husband and check out the new home that they just purchased. It was nice to get out of Philly and spend some quality with my sister. We shopped till we dropped yesterday having the best time picking out some really cute baby clothes, a clothes junky like me can not get enough of the adorable little outfits! The trip did leave me completely exhausted and I will for sure be in bed by 9. Below are some pictures of the most stylish little baby ever..love little Kingston Rossdale and love love all the clothes his Mommy Gwen Stefani puts him in..









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017