Pages



Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Happiest of Birthdays....To My Husband

Today is my Husbands Birthday ( well technically not till 12am but Im excited ) Our lives are about to change so much, I keep saying to him this is your last Birthday before you become a DAD which he loves! For his Birthday among the tangible presents, I decided to give him something intangible..me..living more in the present. He isn't a huge texter, phone talker or into any of the social networks so he is always saying to me to live more in the present and less on the phone and computer, so for him and our new bundle I am really going to do it..because I don't want to miss a second of any of it!! Happy Birthday my dearest I love you soooooo....











1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017