Pages



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{ Keep Calm and Carry On }


Keep Calm and Carry On are the words I read every morning in my bathroom when getting ready. I picked to hang this picture above my bathtub because it is a saying that really makes me sit back take a deep breathe and reflect on what's most important, never more than now as my due date approaches do I need to really read and live these words. So when my photographer { Wren and Field Photography } gave me back my pregnancy pictures I loved to find that she had snuck into our bathroom and took a photo of the picture without me seeing it. I also love that she got some close up shots of my tattoo on my wrist that reads " Enjoy! Love Mom " which came from a note left to me from my own Mother before she passed away when I was 17, I love this tattoo so much because it is in her handwriting and a constant reminder to me to Enjoy life. Below are some of my pregnancy pictures taken mostly in my bedroom and some in my kitchen it took me a while to get used to looking at myself pregnant, but I am very happy I took them and even happier how they turned out I think that me and my Husband will really cherish these pictures in the years to come.
P.S. the picture at the end is of my fur baby Sadie Mama she was waiting for her close up the entire afternoon. xox













No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017