Pages



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sister Shannon's Special Day

I was sitting here dreaming of the summer months and I thought about how the last couple of summers have been so hectic and busy for the Scott side of the family. Summer 2009 I got married and then this past summer 2010 my sister got married. It will be nice to have a non hectic summer { as non hectic as having a new baby can be } we will be celebrating my Fathers 60 Birthday in April but that does not bring nearly as much stress as a wedding... I realized that I had not shared my sisters wedding on my blog, I was SO SO morning sick on her wedding day and no one not even my Father knew I was pregnant I think I pulled it off pretty well, getting away with not drinking any wine all night was the hardest part . Here are a bunch of pictures from her special day { some of these pictures were taken by me and some by the photographer won't be hard to tell the difference } it was spectacular!!
P.S. If you are wondering where the groom is in these pictures for work related reasons his identity is not to be released on the internet...

















1 comment :

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017