Pages



Sunday, August 7, 2011

Paradise Bound.

It. Is. Finally. HERE!!! I have been dreaming about this vacation since I was 35 pounds overweight { OK fine maybe 40 } with my ankles swollen still carrying my sweet baby boy { I think I actually thought about it once in labor } Me Jay and Kael { Sadie Mama is staying at the house with Jays family } and my side of the family are heading out of town and renting an incredible house in paradise for a week it is so beautiful its indescribable my description of it won't do it justice so you can just see for yourself here . I could not be any more excited to spend a whole week relaxing listening to the sounds of the ocean.. have a great week everyone!!!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017