Pages



Monday, September 19, 2011

Eye Candy

Happy Monday Everyone its almost over and thats not such a bad thing. For me Mondays are always such a blah day it takes me till about 12 in the afternoon to get rid my case of " the Mondays " and figure out what I want Im going to do to make the most of the day . We had a good weekend over here on Saturday Kaels Paternal Grandmother came over and Husband J and I went down to the stadium and tailgated for the Penn State { Husband J's alma mater } and Temple football game. It was nice to be out among the fans { read : drunk college kids } tailgating it is one of me and my Husbands favorite activities to do together and we both enjoy it equally. Though on Saturday he enjoyed it a little bit more than me I think { the mind erasers and vodka transfusions can be thanked for that } I stuck to a couple of nice light beers and was MUCH happier come Sunday morning, Husband J was hurting. Sunday we went and helped surprise my good friend Halla for her Birthday and had a 30th Anniversary dinner for Husband J's parents. It was a busy but fun weekend and I was sad to see it come to a end. Today felt so much like fall I had my first Pumpkin Spice latte of the season and I picked out Kaels first Halloween costume. I am so excited for all of the holidays coming up! I thought I would leave you guys with a little eye candy I found these sparkly bookends here that would look perfect on a desk or on a book shelf love them, I might just have to put them on my Christmas list!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017