Pages



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mommy Uniform

So the rain today wasn't great but I am not going to lie I am enjoying the cool weather! I have also been enjoying going through my fall clothes since I was pregnant this time last year i feel like all my fall clothing is new because I haven't worn them in so long. I dont have many places to wear many of these clothes my days consist mostly of going for walks, chillin with Kael at our new hang out nest and strolling through the grocery store that just opened in our neighborhood { not gonna lie it was a huge highlight around here } below is an example of a perfect fall Mommy uniform { Starbucks is included because it is a must when your child is not sleeping through the night yet }



Mom Wear



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017