Pages



Sunday, September 25, 2011

Time Flies..

Today is me and Husband J's two year wedding anniversary time sure does fly it feels like just yesterday I was planning { read as : micromanaging } our wedding to the teeni tiniest detail down to what color tablecloth the sushi roller would have. I absolutely loved the planning process and it was magical day at the time it was the best day of my life { Kaels birth has now drastically trumped the wedding day as my favorite day ever } but the longer I am married the more I realize that the BEST days are really what come AFTER the wedding. I am so proud of me and Jay and the life we are creating for one another and the home we continue to build everyday for Kael. So Happy Anniversary my love wouldn't want to be on this crazy ride with anyone else..






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017