Pages



Saturday, September 24, 2011

Embrace Messy

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend mine is good I managed to get to the grocery store this morning and to my confusion it wasn't even OPEN yet, I felt funny like I was waving my Mommy flag way too high way too early in the morning. I couldn't just sit in the parking lot, desperate, waiting from them to open their doors but I was in South Philly at the BJ's Wholefoods so I didn't really know where to go to waste 30 minutes so I thought I would go and treat myself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte, no luck it seems that South Philly and Starbucks are having a standoff because there was not one for 20 block. So I settled and decide to drive through the McDonald's drive thru for some coffee the only thing I will eat from Mcdonalds {if you dont know why take a little peek at the book Fast Food Nation } I got to the window and asked for a Non Fat Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte, their reply " umm I think we can put carmel in the coffee " lol that response made my morning. I got home and half way through putting all the stuff away and was exhausted,stopped and as I sit here writing this post I am still looking at the other half of the groceries that needs to be put away. See..being a Mom is so fun, the best kind of fun but the ONE part that I am having trouble getting used to is the extra cleaning that it involves this mama never liked to clean and things didn't change when I gave birth. I'd rather be browsing my favorite blogs, facebook { btw what's with this new facebook, what MORE can it do its getting a little excessive people can already tell you exactly where they are who they are with accompanied with a map to the location so so creepy NO one needs to know that much about me }or just about anything other than cleaning. Husbands J's parents gave us a little cash in our card for our anniversary and that is going directly to a cleaning lady for a little treat to us both..below are some pictures of when messy can be kind of pretty they are also good examples of how my hair looks each and everyday..opps.







Images via Pinterest


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017