Pages



Monday, October 3, 2011

Monogram Love

Think Jessica Simpson is pregnant? I really do think she is this time and not just packing on the lbs! Poor girl the media really needs to give her a break how many times can you call someone fat before they crack? I had the most wonderful weekend me and Husband J celebrated our two year anniversary by going to see the Real Housewives Tour in AC { don't judge us } and had a nice dinner. It was fantastic to be in my element { is it a issues when my element is a room full of women obsessed with Bravo } relax and enjoy quality alone time with my Husband. I have a new obsession with monogramming and it has potential to get out of hand. Now every where I look there is a new cute thing that can be bedazzled with my initials or my sons initials it is dangerous. THIS Etsy store has some of the cutest stuff for really really great prices and I am DYING over these iphone cases that you can be found at THIS amazing esty shop I will surely be scooping one of these up as soon as the Iphone5 is released WHEN is that happen already I hear a different date every other day. I am not a huge electronic girl but I refuse to buy a phone just to have the newer version come out a month later. How exciting is it that the Holiday season is upon us can't wait to celebrate with my little bundle of love..





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017