Pages



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Next House

How beautiful are all of these fireplaces? Never more than this time of year when the air is just starting to get chilly do I wish for a fireplace of my own. I love the romantic feel that they add to a room, curled up on a sofa drinking a glass of wine or some hot chocolate listening to the fire crack..ahh heavenly. Are any of you on twitter? I used to scoff at the idea of it mostly because I didn't know how to navigate it and that made me feel a little old but now I find myself wasting more time on the twitterverse than I do on Facebook. I guess Facebook will always be good as a way of communicating quickly with friends and family truthfully though I am kind of over it.. Im obsessed with all the instant information I get via twitter from celeb gossip to food recalls to mommy advice it is pretty amazing. Obviously I follow my best gal pal Nicole Richie on their and sometimes I send random tweets to celebs that really irk me it makes me feel better. If you are on the twitterworld follow me at @JenRogers328










images via pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017