Pages



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mommy Nook

Spent a little time playing on polyvore this evening when Husband J came home from work. I've been seeing a lot of cute offices lately on pinterest which have left me wishing for a mommy nook of my own. If I had the space I would hope for it to look just like this below. How amazing is that Rachel Zoe watercolor it would be perfect in a gorgeous frame behind my chair as she would say it is everything oh and wouldn't this be the perfect spot to put those gorgeous pink bookends I have been lusting after? I am such a sucker for stripes lately how awesome is that black and white striped lamp. The little white mugs are the perfect place to keep my pens and pencils. ohhh a girl can dream right? By the way sorry I have been pretty quiet here on my blog it is getting harder to find the time because Kael is now starting to be very very active, little man should be on the move here pretty soon..Happy Hump Day!!
Office

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017