Pages



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Little Boys..




Hope everyone is having a great week! I have been helping my girlfriend pick out things for her new home she has two adorable little boys with a new baby on the way so we have been focusing a ton on little boy rooms and it made me think about what I will do for Kaels room once he is a little older and is begging me to get rid of the light blue and gold. I LOVE these animal heads from anthropologie they are adorable for a little boys or little girls room. Im a huge fan of tufted furniture and it is usually pretty girly looking but I think this black headboard is gorgeous I picture having two twin beds in the room both with this headboard accented with black and white striped bedding. I love layering in rooms I think it would be so cute to have this fun zebra and a large sheepskin rug on the floor for a soft spot for playing. The swinging chair is so adorable and would be a great spot for a little boy to read and play. I love the idea of framing old maps and that sconce on either side of each bed would just be adorable. In terms of paint on the wall I think it would be so fun to paint gray and white stripes on one wall and leave the rest of the room white! Well the Phillies just lost and Husband J is pacing and starting to curse so I will just leave you with my little inspiration..Happy Hump Day



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017