Pages



Monday, April 30, 2012

Wedding Swoon

I found the most beautiful wedding on the website 100layercake { for all of you getting married definitly check it out, it's chock full of ideas} over the weekend that literally took my breathe away. I personally love country weddings there is just something so romantic about them. THIS takes country wedding to a whole new level beautiful mansion and near the water swoon!! Hope you all enjoy the pictures and have a great start to the week. It is supposed to be nice here in Philly so me and Kael have a play date at Smith Park with the Mullen crew!!  










                                 I think these detailed invitations may be my favorite part..so so beautiful...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017