Pages



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

To Making It Count.



Happy Hump Day Everyone!!! I just finished a delicious brunch/lunch with my sweet boy and though he started to melt down a little when the bill took too long it was the BEST. I was browsing the web before bed last night and came across an article of a Mother who warned me not to blink because before you know it they will be grown and out of the house and I got the biggest lump in my throat at the thought of it all..I know it will come but I want to relish this time I have when hugs come without thought and I can't even count the number of kisses I give and receive in a day. I know that this is such a short sweet time, a gift,  so I've decided to really...



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017