Pages



Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Happy Wednesday everyone!! Anyone else getting excited about Halloween besides me? I am still not sure what Im going to dress Kael as yet. Last year he was an adorable elephant and I think I am going to go the baby costume rt one more year before next year comes and he starts vetoing costumes. I am feeling so inspired by some of these fall decorating ideas I am seeing I think we might be a little too busy at the new house for me to find the time to put into some of them but I will def put them into my internet hoarding space { Pinterest } and remember them for next year! Hope you guys all enjoy your HUMP day!!





If I was going to have a haunted house { which I never will because I HATE Haunted Houses } I would pick this adorable invitation!! 

 Oh yea me and Husband J celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday can't believe its been three years since we 
were in a room surrounded by Family and Friends dancing to this song which will forever be my favorite.



** all images can be found on my pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017