Pages



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! So we survived the hurricane, honestly around here in Northern Virginia it was more like a bad rain storm which I am very very thankful for power out with a 19 month old is NO FUN at all not even for the first 5 minutes so I am grateful we kept our power and the storm didnt do any damage to our new home. Since I had so much time inside these past 48 hours I obviously spent way too much time on Pinterest here are some of my favorite pins for the week. I hope all of you that were affected by the storm are OK xoxo


In love with the light and airy playroom and all of the great organization

 Basically anything taco I am sold on...this speaks for itself YUM

 I know this may seem weird but I need this in my cabinets nothing makes me more annoyed that looking through my cabinets and all of my pots and pans falling out so frustrating!!! I think this rack is only like 9 bucks at Lowes

How beautiful is this table? I have been looking at it trying to decide why I am so in love with it and I think it is the light blue napkins against the gold tablecloth..just beautiful

I am always on the hunt for great basics to wear around the house and when I run my errands with Kael the days of getting unpractical clothes are sadly over for a while so I love when I find an affordable website that sells cute tops with a little extra detail how cute its this scalloped top?? Found it over on SheInside its got some cute stuff check it out!

** all images can be found on my pinterest page

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017