Pages



Wednesday, August 6, 2014

5 Favorite Things...

Happy Hump Day everyone!! We are busy packing to leave from the Scott Family summer vacation but I thought I would pop in and let you know some of the things I am lusting after and loving at the moment. 
You all know my love for a good book so I was SO excited when the author of The Husbands Secret Liane Moriarty came out with a new one. I am so excited to read it during nap time on vacation! 



Le sigh..can she do any wrong? I mean she is even somehow pulling off that lilac hair with incredible grace?!?!? How? Not sure but it is working for her! Her new show on VH1 candidly Nicole is hilarious and obviously I LOVE checking out what she is wearing every week.




 You guys know that the Honest Company is now being sold in Target right? So happy about this! I picked up their hand sanitizing spray and I can not get enough of it! Its perfect to spray on the kids hands when loading them in the car after riding in the store shopping carts. Love it! Can't rave about it enough this company is so so clever


I have yet to pull the Birkenstock trigger bc I could not decide on the color or if they were going to be a one summer wonder. Well I am SO glad that I waited to pull the trigger because the metallic pair came across my Instagram feed from Nordstrom  yesterday and I think I am in going to have to do it. Stylish, go with everything and they are super comfortable! Win win in my opinion. 




Ace & Jig is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands to wish for. I love how soft their clothing is and I love the prints and colors that they use. This top with be a perfect transitional piece into the fall! 


I am really into hats these days, it instantly makes a outfit have a little Jazz and they can hide a bad hair day. I am loving this one from Free People for the fall! A pair of jeans a white tshirt and this hat and you have a instantly cute outfit. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017