Pages



Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall Favorites { for the boys }

As much as I am trying to fight it from happening, it is clear that the fall is coming. I actually really love the fall. It reminds me of Football games, Halloween, Thanksgiving! All great things, what I don't like about Fall is how closely behind it is followed by Winter. I can't do winter guys. Happily ( and pretty gut wrenching sad ) my family will be out of the country before winter hits this year. Though my kids are still rocking all of their summer clothes as am I, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite fall gear I have seen so far!


Now that Kael has started school dressing him is even MORE fun if that is even possible. Now he has somewhere to go in all his sharp little outfits. I envision him taking Shanghai preschool by storm in some of these.



Crewcuts has really stolen my heart in the little boys department, and do not even get me STARTED on the girls, they always have great basics and adorable little graphic tshirts as well.



When I first found out I was having a boy I searched high and low for the cutest boy clothes and I found out that Zara did kids clothing. It is still to this day where I get the majority of Kaels " nice clothes " I love that large gingham top it would be cute with skinny jeans or even tied around his waist with a tshirt.

If you follow me on my Instagram it is no secret that I am Peek obsessed. Since the tshirts are kind of pricey I try to pick my favorite one from the collection each season. I love this Columbus tshirt for Kael

This cargo jacket from H&M is perfect to throw on during those cool fall mornings.


Im a sucker for a stylish sweatpant. Little boys are constantly playing on the ground and want to be comfortable. These also can be dressed up a little to be worn for a play day or even to preschool

I love these little New Balance also from Crewcuts, Kael had a pair last fall they are so stylish yet easy to get on and off and amazing that they are velcro!

These have been my favorite Jeans for Kael. They are H&Ms basic skinny jean and he literally wears them daily in the winter and fall

Lastly we can not forget about my go to spot for anything and everything for the kids, the GAP. I always purchase on or two nice zipper up sweatshirts for Kael. I love them because they can be layered over a plaid shirt for a more relaxed look or put over a tshirt to keep him warm. 

I hope you guys have a great Wednesday I will be back tomorrow with some of my fall favorites for the little girls!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017