Pages



Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Stinkin Cute...

You all know that Nicole Richie is my favorite Fashionista! If I could pick up her closet and place it in mine I would not leave a single piece behind! I really love how having a baby has really turned Nicole's life around.I recently blogged that Nicole and her boyfriend Joel are expecting another baby. Me and my fiancee are a couple of years away from being ready to start a family but when we do I am going to remember just how stylish and cute you can be as a pregnant woman!! Nicole really makes me excited to be a Fashionable Mom!! I hope when I am pregnant, I have 1/2 her cuteness!! Below are a couple of pictures of Nicole while she has been pregnant..so stinkin cute!!!
































1 comment :

  1. She is a fashionable mom...and just a plain ol fashionista!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017