Pages



Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wildcat Lodge



Hey everyone!! Sorry Ive been missing for a couple of days, things always get crazy when Jay comes into town! The week was AMAZING we started off his visit going to his one frat brother's cabin right outside of State College charmingly named " Wildcat Lodge " I had my suspicions when the idea first came up, cabin in the middle of no where with a bunch of boys?? However this was one of the most relaxing weekends that I have had in a while the cabin was AMAZING, we drank beer cooked hot dogs and hamburgers and really bonded! Waking up every morning looking out the window into nothing but woods was amazing and truly what I needed!! Below are a couple of pictures from the cabin!! This weekend Im heading to Orlando for my good friend Steph's Bachelorette party should be pretty amazing..



                                             Jay with some of his SAE buddies
                                                     My future Husband = ) 
                                                      The pretty pond behind the house !!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017