Pages



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cherry Blossoms

Sorry I have been MIA this week! The weather has been SO gorgeous I have been spending as much time as possible outside with my Husband and our two dogs. While cruising around my neighborhood I couldn't help but notice all of the gorgeous cherry blossom trees that are in bloom. They inspired me so much I changed the color scheme to my sisters bridal shower that I am planning. I dont speak about my Husband ( Jay ) too much on here because this is my space but I just thought I would mention on this beautiful April evening how wonderfully LUCKY I am to have him as my partner in life. Something about marriage makes you so comfortable in your own skin and push all that doesn't really matter aside, which I will say I am starting to really really love.There is something so hopeful about spring, everything seems new and fresh and there is NOTHING better than a long evening walk with my Jay and my two sweet pups!Sorry for being sappy I'm am so HAPPY to have them, Happy Hump Day = )







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017