Pages



Monday, April 12, 2010

My French Life


I have been flipping through the book My French Life by Vicki Archer while drinking my tea each morning this past week and it had made me long to go back to France. Those of you who know me know that Paris is my all time favorite city and that I am obsessed with the movie Marie Antoinette so much so that I even themed my wedding after it needless to say this book is right up my alley. I thought I would give this book some credit as it has inspired me in a different way each day for about a week now! Below I will give you all some eye candy pictures of Paris. Hope everyone has a great week!!














1 comment :

  1. Love that picture of the girl running with the flowers!
    Oh and I adore SATC! can you wait to wee the next movie? I am dying to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017