Pages



Monday, January 24, 2011

{ Lucky Little One }

I woke up this morning to the sound of little birds chirping away {they like to hang out and have coffee talk on the little patio off my bedroom } withthe sun coming through the window. " Is it spring " was the first thing that came to my head and then I remembered it was the end of January and it was 9 degrees outside { literally }. Though I loved the brief moment that I thought that it was spring time it did leave me wanting it to come quickly and for all this cold weather to disappear. I braved the ridiculous temperatures to go to a doctors appointment this morning, pretty sure my doctor thinks I am neurotic { Which I totally am }, I ask him the most off the wall questions, questions most people would probably be embarrassed {it takes a lot to embarrass me } to ask and he just laughs at me and tells me to stop reading. Everyone is getting pretty excited over here, both sides of the family, I am feeling lucky that my baby will be born into a family with two overly supportive units which includes 8 uncles 1 aunt 4 grandparents and 4 great grandparents and two god parents..all who can't wait to get their hands on the little one. It makes me smile to think that on both sides of our family our baby will have people to count on..lucky little one. Despite the brittle weather I am feeling very very happy, happy and blessed .In honor of my wishing it is was spring mood I have posted some beautiful spring time dresses by Luisa Beccaria and J Mendeal that I could only hope to get my hands on...















No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017