Pages



Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Its the weekend!! I know I don't go into work everyday but weekends still are very exciting to me because Husband J is home and that means we get to do fun activities with Kael and there is an extra set of hands which means that Momma can RELAX a little bit. For me relaxing means soaking in the tub I love a nice long hot bath mixed with my favorite Lush bath balls and this amazing Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Honey bath bubbles that was given to me by my Stepmom when I gave birth to Kael those two things mixed with the new InStyle or People magazine and I can simmer for hours. When I get out I feel awesome and doesn't a hard working stay at home Mom thats covered in spit up most of the day deserve to feel awesome every once in a while. Im pretty excited for this upcoming weekend we are going to to take Kael to pick apples and Im going to attempt my first ever apple pie AND its me and Husband J's two year wedding anniversary time sure does fly..happy weekend everyone. By the way how amazing are these tubs below a barefoot tub is on my list of " next house " purchases so Dreamy!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017