Pages



Friday, April 6, 2012

Currently Reading :

This book has been floating all over the internet with mixed reviews so I wasn't sure I was going to indulge until my friend Amy told me it was a must read! I am so glad I have started because already I have learned something and I am only on chapter 3! It follows an American woman on her search to find the secret behind these well behaved French children and the stress free attitude of French Mothers vs the typical frazzled American Mother and her child who is always pushing the limits. It is no secret that France is probably my favorite place on earth so that combined with the fact that this book gives a totally different take on parenting than any other book I have read { and I have read a lot } is amazing..will keep you posted on this..if you are interested in picking it up I saw it is being sold at Target now!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017