Pages



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sneak Peek

Has anyone seen the new show on HBO Girls? It is so funny and very cleverly written. Speaking of funny my nightly tradition before I got to bed is to put on Bridemaids I laugh hysterically every single night sometimes I replay the airplane scene over and over gets me every time {can you imagine the eye rolls I get from Husband J }. Yesterday Jay Kael and I took Kaels one year old pictures some of them down by boat house row and others in our neighborhood here is a little sneak peak I am DYING over them so far we used the sweetest photographer Annie Hosfeld here is link to her blog..Happy Hump Day!








1 comment :

  1. they all look fabulous! hope to get one in the mail ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017