Pages



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Hello everyone! I know its been about a week since I last posted but I thought I would take a little week to myself and enjoy my family and friends " down the shore " Im back and feeling happy to be home and back in the swing of things. It is SO incredibly hot here in Philadelphia so me and Kael have been doing tons of indoor activities BUT I did get him a great  water table for our little backyard so I am excited to get that up and let him cool off in it! I also heard through the Mommy grapevine that there is a great new park in Philadelphia called Sister Cities Park it is new and has lots of little water areas for the little ones to splash around in and a great cafe with healthy options for lunch, after hearing a couple Moms raving about this today I am SOLD and will be checking it out tomorrow! Here are a couple of my favorite shots from the weekend.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017