Pages



Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Clothes.





Fall For Kael


Fall Mom Uniform

1. Current Elliot Jeans, 2 House of Harlow Flats 3. RayBan Sunglasses 4. Shirt from Conversation Pieces



WHEW it has been a trying week over here... Kael has some new teeth coming in and with that has came a stuffy nose and a fever and NO SLEEP so this Mama is a little tired, after being cooped up in the house for a couple of days we stepped outside this morning for some coffee and Its is here... I can smell it in the air, fall is officially around the corner which only means it time for some new fall clothes! One of my favorite things growing up about this time of year was going back to school the new pencils and notebooks and of course the new clothes. My favorite store for clothing for Kael is Zara kids they put a little extra detail into their boy clothes and always have fun different colors. I also went over to J.Crew, crewcuts I have to admit I  was a little sticker shocked.. I mean these kids grow out of these clothes in months and half of the stuff was more expensive than my stuff... but I did buy Kael the cutest little puffer vest can't wait to see him in it in the fall. We are out to enjoy this beautiful weather hope you all have a great Thursday!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright Rogers That 2017